Sunday, April 26, 2009

4th

Sorry guys....the pictures i took today are all rather useless and doesn't depict what really went on this morning...

Hmm...woke up at 6-ish this morning, took a shower, drank hot choc then papa drove me to the blind center.

First thing i spotted when i turned into ong tiang swee road was a lightbulb sitting in a blue-coloured vehicle. XD

Arrived at the place by 7.15am, wondered around aimless coz my ketua wasnt there yet. Looked out to see that the sky was full off clouds, indicating no sunshine whatsoever. Thank you for heeding my prayer!! But still, it was getting very humid AND crowded as uncles, aunties, leng loi and guys(not leng zai!!!), and little kids started to throng the food fair.

Helped out with selling the puddings at first but well, i'm not very good with handling the little kiddies, who are actually the mian targets for selling the puddings too, so i wasnt of much help. >.< Then i tried selling the cincau sarsi drinks. And guess what? I actually DID sell a few cups!!
-very proud of self-
Don't go "it's just a few cups only what" on me!! For someone like me, who possesses no charisma, it's a great big deal to me! Eat that, -fill in with names of the three guys who looked down on me-

Whoops, papa's naggin!! Continue next time. ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment